To our community,
As an essential business we are open during the provincewide lockdown at a reduced capacity. We pride ourselves on providing a welcoming, clean, and safe shopping environment and are continually working to ensure we follow all provincial rules and guidelines. Your safety, and the safety of our staff, are paramount.
We continue to practice extended cleaning protocols and have welcome stations with hand sanitizer and disposable masks - please take one if you need one.
When visiting us we ask that only one person per household/group enter, and thatyou please:
- Wear a mask in the store and lumber yard.
- Use hand sanitizer upon entry and exit.
- Only touch what you intend to purchase.
- Consider paying by ‘tap’ with a credit or debit card to reduce surface contact.
- Maintain 6ft (2m) social distancing etiquette between staff and other customers.
Contactless shopping and delivery options are available, give us a call and let us know how we can help you!
- Phone & Email Ordering – Call or email in your order with payment by e-transfer or credit card for contactless shopping! Collect your order with contactless pickup or home delivery.
- Virtual Shopping by Video Chat – Call to set up an appointment and we’ll walk you through the store, discuss material options and answer questions.
- Contactless Curbside Pickup – We’ll bring your order to your car! When you arrive please call the store to let us know you’re here, then wait in your vehicle. Your order will be placed next to your car for contactless pickup.
- Drive Thru Lumber Yard – Pull in and we’ll load your order, no need to exit your vehicle! Please wear a mask and remain in your vehicle while we are loading.
- Contactless Delivery – free on orders over $50 within a 50km radius! Our staff will deliver your order to your driveway, or another outdoor location, please stay inside so the delivery remains contactless.
Please do not enter our stores if you are not from our area, per the provincial mandate. We look forward to welcoming our friends from other regions in-store when it is safe to do so.
Thank you for your continued support!
© Copyright Nova Scotia Building Supplies (1982) Ltd.& Chester Building Supplies Ltd.